Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chanel Le Vernis Morning Rose

This was one of my mother's day gifts, I'd been wanting it ever since I first saw it but I couldn't plunk down $24 for it. Mother's day turned out to be the perfect excuse :p. I love love love it, so squishy and cute and my favorite color combo right now, pink and gold! I love that the pink is a tinge coral, makes it much more interesting!! These pictures aren't the best as I took them in overcast light, please click the pictures to enlarge so you can see the sparklies :)

Since I broke a nail last week I just chopped all of them for now. I like short better than long, but I have to grow them out a little and just keep it at that length, this is just a bit too short/stubby for me.

My only issue is that the printing on the bottle is on it with a STICKER. Considering even the dollar store polishes can manage to print on the bottle I have to wonder what CHANEL was thinking...it's just so cheap...it was even bubbling on the bottom already!


No comments:

Post a Comment