Friday, May 6, 2011

Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss

So you got a little peek of Damn I'm Hot in a previous post...the tube anyway. Well, it's pretty hard to capture it on the lips since it just adds the faintest wash of red but I got Envy Me today, which is a grape purple that shows up a bit more on the lips. It looks pretty intense in the tube but since it's so sheer on the lips you just get a nice plummy wash (more like prune though).

The formula of the Mirror Mirror Gloss is very nice, not sticky at all but sticks to your lips for a long time (hours) and stays at a high shine for a long time as well. It also has some antioxidants in it but honestly how much are you really getting here...but I guess it can't hurt to have it! I also like that it has a slanted tip applicator rather than a brush or doe foot since I am lazy like that sometimes!

All in all I love this stuff, I got it for about $6 at Nordstrom Rack although the full price is a bit more than twice that much. Not sure if i could pay full price after getting such a good deal on it, but I think it's worth the full price if you can't find it on sale. It's very nice indeed and a rather large tube as well.

Can you guess which finger I broke a nail on? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment