Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Booster Blush in Natural

While I was perusing a somewhat off the beaten path Rite Aid (it's in a mostly abandoned shopping center, apart from the still open stores) I found that they had a pretty decent amount of Physician's Formula Happy Booster items left along with the blush in Rose for Alissa I also found that they had some of the Natural blush too, which I was curious to try since I already have Rose. I love Rose but sometimes it'd be nice to use something a little more understated and, well, natural!

This was also a good opportunity for me to get a shot of it still in the package, and also an unused shot of it opened:

Isn't it lovely? The natural has more nude colored hearts than the rose, but still plenty of red/pink/etc. Love LOVE the shimmer in this line, it's so pretty!

On a side note, I just can't get over how good the photos from my phone's camera come out...I'm really glad though, it's such a pain with the camera sometimes...especially when I'm at home because my son always wants to play with it and throws a fit if he sees it and doesn't get it. Also I can just email myself the pics rather than need my memory card. Very convenient :).

No comments:

Post a Comment