Thursday, February 17, 2011

Orly Rage

Crummy late night manicure...between my deep nail beds and the glittery polish I had a heck of a time cleaning it up, so I am just going to leave it to clean itself up with hand washing etc.

Rage is a really pretty foil that is a rose gold. It's super pretty :). It has just the right amount of brightness that it's not super crazy but it's not muted either.

It wasn't too hard to apply, it was a little bit on the thin side and took 3 coats to not have streaks of nail showing but it wasn't too finicky.

I messed up on the index finger so I dunno how long I'll keep this on since I would rather just do my nails another color than fix it up (not to mention there are a bunch of new colors I've gotten recently that I am really itching to try).

Don't get me wrong, this is a really pretty color and if I am feeling like wearing a foil/metallic I'd probably use it for that...I just messed up a lot putting it on (getting it all over my fingers and messing up on a couple nails) so I am just not really in awe with my nails right now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment