Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nail Polish Storage

I just found out that I still had these little organizers from Daiso around, so I got to work organizing my nail polish finally. Before it was just in one big basket with no organization and I still have the queue etc. on a small shelf in the living room and a basket with some random older polishes I don't really use but don't want to toss (mostly Sally Hansen) so I do have a bit more than what is pictured here. My collection IS still pretty small though...but I am working on fixing that!

These 2 organizers aren't large, we just have a weird deep and tall but very narrow cabinet in the bathroom.

Don't mind all the misc. makeup in the back that I don't use, and next to the nail polish are my peel off masks from Daiso, one for the nose and a charcoal one for the whole face.

Left (front - back): China Glaze, OPI, Orly
Right (front - back): $OPI, Essie, Revlon/Milani/Maybelline/Mini Orly/Pa (basically Misc.), Forever 21/Chameleon (basically Misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment