Friday, May 6, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter + Mermaid Tears (Special Guest Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss)

At long last I've finally got my OPI Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides polishes! I only got 2 so far though, of course I got Silver Shatter and naturally I got Mermaid Tears. Next time I'll get Sparrow Me The Drama and that's it, none of the other colors really wowed me in person. I was already wanting Silver Shatter a lot, but I actually like it even more than I was expecting when I put it over Mermaid Tears, it's just the perfect combo!

Silver Shatter, Mermaid Tears
Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss in Damn I'm Hot

A couple pictures of the combo on my nails. I really like it. Silver Shatter is much better than black shatter in my opinion. Less bold and "punk".

No comments:

Post a Comment