Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hard Candy Glossaholic Lipgloss in Gorgeous

I heard that this Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss had flakies in it so I had to try it even though I recently realized I hate glitter lipgloss (well pretty much anything with glitter, I love shimmer though).

The flakie shimmer is very funky and unique, but I don't think I will purchase this stuff again as it's the first lipgloss I've ever worn that has had glitter migrate like crazy, and it's stuck to you like glue too. It got all over my chin, then my neck/chest, then my son, then my husband. It got on to my husband FROM my son, not from me kissing him by the way.

My only regret is that I didn't get the "Chill Out" one because it has these crazy blue flakies, but I decided to not get it in addition to "Gorgeous" (I only saw "Chill Out" after I got "Gorgeous") because of my eternal hatred of glitter even though in theory I like it I know it'll turn into a big mess.

I am not saying people shouldn't get this stuff, or it's bad. It's not sticky but it does have a chemically sweet taste but if you like flavored gloss the taste is not unusual, I am just picky. I think if you happen to be at a Walmart or are doing a Hard Candy haul you should go for it since it's unique, or if you are a lover of glitter lip gloss.


Excuse my gigantic nose closeup and focus on the flakie effect on my lips! Click the picture for better detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment