Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clinique Color Surge Quad "Spicy" + Gift With Purchase

So I finally caved and went for the Clinique gift with purchase. The item I bought was the Color Surge Eye Shadow Quad in "Spicy". I was a doofus at first though and asked for "Pink Chocolate" when I got home I was very disappointed as there was almost no pigmentation for any of the colors but when I tried it on my arm in the shop there was plenty. That's when I FINALLY realized my stupid mistake (read the name of the quad below it...or above it, I forgot) and took it back the next day. Spicy is MUCH much better. Don't ever get Pink Chocolate guys, even though the name is super cute.

Bronze, Gold, Brown, Rose. All shimmery.

Swatched on my arm in the same order in direct sunlight, in my car because I couldn't wait to swatch it and make sure it was the right one.

I also chose the pink set of the gift with purchase, which came with small and large makeup bags, moisturizer, eye/lip makeup remover, black mascara and these 2 beauties:

Eye shadow duo + Blush.

Lipstick + Long wear lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment