Thursday, April 28, 2011

Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Blushes

I have a bunch of NOTDs to post, but I am dragging my feet--sorry! I got these today though and I just had to review 'em, NOTDs soon I swear! Ok now on to the review :)

Love these things, they were BOGO 1/2 off at Rite Aid (face powders are all like that) AND I had a couple coupons so who am I to turn down a couple of blushes I was wanting? I already love my Happy Booster blushes also by Physician's Formula so I knew these had to be good when I saw them reviewed by Vampy Varnish. From the swatch I did I have to say I think these are even nicer than the Happy Booster blushes! Super shimmery and pigmented, and both are very wearable colors. Rose Pearl is, of course, a rosier shade of pink while Natural Pearl is a more coral/peach color with a bit of pink as well. One complaint about Physician's Formula...can't they come up with blushes not just called "rose" and "natural"? Come on guys, have a little fun...be creative!

Top: Natural Pearl. Bottom: Rose Pearl.

Top: Rose Pearl. Bottom: Natural Pearl. (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment