Friday, April 15, 2011

Revlon Lipstick + Maybelline Mousse Blush

Here are a couple of pictures of me wearing the blush and lipstick I got at Ulta the other night. The shimmer on the blush isn't showing up too well in this picture, but it's subtler than I first thought, definitely very wearable for me since I loooove golden shimmery blush and although I have a couple that aren't like that I mostly reach for that. I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder to seal it, since I'd heard that the wear isn't as good if you don't...so it's even MORE shimmery haha. Love it.

The lipstick is very nicely pigmented, the shimmer doesn't show up so much on the lips but that's ok. It's a deeper pink, the coverage is very good and it's not very drying at all! I think I might try some other Revlon lipsticks in the future, maybe a plum shade since I think that's the most flattering on me (I do love my pinks though). Maybe next time CVS has a good deal on Revlon, like buy one get one half off or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment