Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Help! My Fingers Are Dry!

Around my nails the skin is SOOOO dry and hard, and I don't know what to do to fix it! Anybody have some good tips? If it was just a little dry lotion would help but it's HARD too, and makes it extremely difficult to clean up after I polish my nails, because it's not a flat surface and is often split (thankfully it's very rarely painful)... I know I need to work on my cuticles but that's more a matter of doing it rather than it being an issue of I don't know what to do.

(As a side note I am really having trouble showing the Nubar 2010's effect on the Essie French Affair...it just looks like clear flakes but it shines a really pretty reddish pink with a bit of green. At least you can see the lovely subtle shimmer of the Essie Coat Azure though!)

I use this Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail conditioning lotion almost every day and rub it in really well around my nails but it doesn't really do anything. I can't exactly have my hands in a tub of lotion all day, so I probably need something really heavy duty...

No comments:

Post a Comment