Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nubar 2010 + OPI DS Signature = Awesome

Hi everybody!

This is my first post, I've been wanting to start a nail blog for a while now, but haven't been able to take pictures with my good camera (I mstly take pictures with my phone) but today I finally did it, yay!

Here we go~

This manicure is a few days old at this point, so don't mind the wear on the tips, there is nothing wrong with anything I used :)

I was amazed with the formula for the OPI DS Signature, not just great at distributing the holo but also a great formula for any nail polish! I didn't really have to do any clean up at all, it was wonderful. Either that or I am getting better at doing my nails, I am kind of still a newbie right now, but I do my nails more than once a week so practice should make perfect...right?

As for Nubar 2010 I am super glad that I got it, I've been wanting a flakey for a while now. No complaints about the formula and for this manicure I only used one coat, the flakes seem to have distributed evenly on the first try, I didn't have to poke them into place or anything :).

As you'll be able to see in the pictures, when not in direct sun the Nubar 2010 gives a good effect that doesn't take away from the holo, but in direct sun it's almost impossible to see the flakeys through the holo.

On to the pictures~!

Outside, out of direct sun:

Outside in direct sun:


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great description of the polishes, Tammie! Today I went to a party where the host is the CFO of OPI! He gave me a little teaser set of 4 of the Burlesque polishes. I love polish!! So awesome your blogging! Keep it up!

    xoxo
    bumbleandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hilary :). I'm so jealous haha, I want free nail polish too~~

    ReplyDelete