Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Favorite Base & Top Coat

I want to talk a little bit about the base coat and top coat I use, since I really like them a lot! At first I was using a combo base/top coat from Sally Hansen but I heard that you have to use one of each, so I went out and did just that!

I'd heard a lot about Seche Vite from other nail bloggers so I had to pick it up when I saw it at CVS (I've seen it at Target too) and I am so glad that it's easy to find since I just know I am going to use this stuff like crazy, it's perfect! Of course if you've done like 5 coats you can't expect it to not dent but it still dries pretty nicely even then. I love it because before I'd get sheet marks in my nails because I almost always have to do it relatively soon before bed, but not with Seche Vite! This stuff is really amazing, I can put it on and be picking my son up or going to bed soon after with no issues.

On the other hand I hadn't heard anything about Orly Bonder but it sounded pretty good and I like Orly so I thought I might as well try it out and I am hooked. I love how it is a bit tacky and not smooth so that it grips your nail polish really well. I've been using it for a while now with no problems, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment