Saturday, March 26, 2011

Coach Flower Multi Dangle Key Ring

I've been wanting a Coach key ring for a long long time but was wary of spending $40 on a one, I had an extra $55 so aside from OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y I bought one (finally) and a very nice key ring it is!

I can't really choose my favorite thing about it, I love the signature print on it (I don't really like paying that much for a key chain that nobody'll know is Coach...) and the pretty spring colors, although I like them year round. Only one rhinestone so I don't have to worry too much about it falling off, which is a concern for me because I am a weirdo like that. Although I'd hope that it's on there pretty good considering the price.

I also like the little Coach tag and the little blue flower is very cute too! I think it's fun that all the non-signature print petals are all different designs, and all of them are different colors.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute key ring!
    I'm a bit weird with rhinestones too because it looks so tacky when they fall out so the less, the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :).

    Yeah, for a $40ish keyring I want it to look as good as possible and last as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete