Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Zoya Crystal

Recently I received the much raved about Zoya Crystal in the mail, even though it's a foil with gold flake glitter I am braving it and wearing it...I might even wear it often!! I love foils and I love glitter, but I just hate hatehateHATE removing the stuff! Takes too much elbow grease!

However, after seeing swatches and hearing everybody Ooh and Aah over it I just couldn't help but try it, it just looks so regal and pretty!

The only weird thing is I got a weird dent in my middle finger (visible in both pics) that refused to go away with another coat of polish and multiple coats of Seche Vite, although it's now smooth. Kind of driving me bonkers but it's not so bad, since this stuff is so pretty and such a pain to remove I want to leave it on for a few days at least.

Indoor with a mix of artificial light and natural light (at my desk at work...).
Ps. Just put on some Burt's Bees cuticle cream before taking the pic...looks so much better doesn't it?

Under my bathroom light at home. Dunno why my thumb looks so uneven here, IRL it looks just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment