Sunday, March 27, 2011

NOTD: Orly Sapphire Silk + Essence Movie Star

I've been wanting to use Orly Sapphire Silk again for a while, it's a very pretty color. I didn't want to do anything too fancy since I overdid it on my last manicure a little bit. I wanted to try something a bit different for the accent nail this time though, so I used Essence Movie Star which is just a gray creme...but a surprisingly nice one.

My only complaint is that the bottle is so tiny, but with the price I guess I can see why. The brush is very good, usually mini bottles' brushes are mini and stiff as well but not the case here. The formula was also very good. I will definitely get more colors by Essence next time I go to Ulta (which is the only place I've seen that brand). I also like that there isn't a stark contrast between the 2 colors. Most of the time when I do the accent nail it's really obvious, but this is a nice way to have a little fun, but not TOO much fun haha.

This is the manicure I used my new Poshe top coat on...so far so good, as you can see it has a high shine and all that.

In indirect sunlight. The colors are more accurate here.

In direct sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment