Sunday, March 20, 2011

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions

On Friday I was at Sephora browsing their Urban Decay section since I was curious how similar Sin was in the Eyeshadow Primer Potion and the regular Eyeshadow...swatching them both on my arm I found out that they were indeed identical and thus silly for me to buy the eyeshadow. The only difference is that the primer was harder to get off (not very hard though).


Anyways, the SA asked me if I'd known about the primer in Greed. Somehow I hadn't heard of it so I swatched it on my arm and instantly fell in love. I already am a HUGE fan of Sin since it's what's on my lids 90% of the time (mostly alone instead of eyeshadow) and I didn't think it'd be possible to love another product as much but I think I love Greed even MORE. It's such a pretty shimmery gold~. I haven't used it as a primer yet, but as a shadow it's divine...I've never had a decent gold shadow which makes this even better. I just love it....I'll let the swatches speak for themselves though.

Not in direct artificial light.
L: Greed, R: Sin

In direct artificial light.
L: Greed, R: Sin

I think that Sin (which is described as champagne) is best for a more natural but still pretty shimmer, but Greed ("24k" gold) is a much glitzier color and not as natural looking...but it's not overbearing either and a perfectly good daytime color. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment